
Why is Andy taking a nap at the Airport?

Well, maybe because there is no one at the British Airways counter until 1:15 PM. (something about an early tea or second breakfast)
Stephen says, "I'm going to have to bring this up with the Queen."
In all seriousness, though, we've gotten to meet up with all kinds of helpful and interesting people on this unexpected twist in our plans.
I have been reminded several times in the past 24 hours of the verse,
Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course,
but the Lord determines his steps.
Praise God for how he has been and continues to be determining our steps!
2 comments:
Hi Tori & Joel!
Love you!
Mom (sheila van wyhe)
Hi guys. I'm praying for you this morning! Sounds like your trip started just like ours did a couple years ago. God will do great things:)!!!
Andy K
Post a Comment