Greetings everyone, forgive me if this is a short post!As I write this it is a little after 2am local time in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Due to our "issues" in Chicago, we got re-routed through Frankfurt, then took Lufthansa into Almaty. This worked out wonderfully! A number of things happened I want to share with you as praises:
- We were able to meet up with David and Pamela Staff in Frankfurt, and joined up with them for the last leg of our trip!
- ALL of our luggage made it safely here, when we did! When I have more time, I'll explain in more detail how this is an example of a God who cares, and is personally involved in our lives! :)
- We are safe, sound and hopefully soon sleeping in Kazakhstan, with many busy, fruitful days for the kingdom ahead of us.
Praise God with us for His continued supply!
More to come soon! (p.s. Oh, and Happy 4th of July!)
More to come soon! (p.s. Oh, and Happy 4th of July!)
1 comment:
I'm so happy you are safe and sound.
I love you!
Mom (aka Sheila Van Wyhe)
Post a Comment